• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach staff ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrys

New Member
Joined
27 Dec 2010
Messages
1
Evening all,
I have procured myself a stagecoach staff ticket for east midlands trains. It cost £30 and I used it on the 24th London- Derby. I've been told it's a return, but it doesn't say anything about a return journey on it. Anyone know if it is in fact a return - even though it's only got the outward date and destination printed on the front?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

scotsman

Established Member
Joined
6 Jul 2010
Messages
3,252
Are you sure there's not another ticket stuck to the back?

Is it just a standard railway type ticket it's printed on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top