• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach South West (Torbay) - Cheapest Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

algytaylor

Member
Joined
15 Aug 2017
Messages
79
I've been a tad confused as it doesn't seem possible to buy a child's weekly ticket for Stagecoach in the Torbay area (possibly not anywhere!).

Anyway, I wondered what the cheapest option would be for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children [1x 8yo, 2x5 yo]) who wanted to ...

1. Travel from Exeter to Dawlish on Saturday
2. Use the bus *a lot* from Sunday-Friday that week
3. Travel back from Dawlish to Exeter the following Saturday

Am I best off going for the 1-plus-2 day tickets, 7 day megariders for the adults and day tickets for the kids, or something else?

Thanks in advance :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

henryb

Member
Joined
27 Nov 2021
Messages
206
Location
Newton Abbot
I've been a tad confused as it doesn't seem possible to buy a child's weekly ticket for Stagecoach in the Torbay area (possibly not anywhere!).

Anyway, I wondered what the cheapest option would be for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children [1x 8yo, 2x5 yo]) who wanted to ...

1. Travel from Exeter to Dawlish on Saturday
2. Use the bus *a lot* from Sunday-Friday that week
3. Travel back from Dawlish to Exeter the following Saturday

Am I best off going for the 1-plus-2 day tickets, 7 day megariders for the adults and day tickets for the kids, or something else?

Thanks in advance :)
Stagecoach Exeter plus group ticket
 

embers25

Established Member
Joined
16 Jul 2009
Messages
2,178
Group day is best but Exeter plus only goes to Teignmoith so that would work for the fist and last Saturday only. This is 13.60 on bus and 12.40 on the app. The other days if you go to Torbay, you'll need torbay day rider group for 11.00 on bus and 10.00 on the app.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top