Hi,
With my girlfriend recently landing a job in the Stoke area, we are considering a move to Stafford. I work in central London and would need to commute in three times a week.
Does anyone frequently do this commute in rush hour? I want to be confident about the reliability of the service before I commit.
Looks like I'd be aiming for the 0714 every morning, avanti west coast service. Am i likely to get a seat? It's a 1hr 20 train. Would be hoping to get a seat and be able to do some work.
I've seen quite a few complaints about avanti west coast. How bad is it? How often are they likely to make me late for work?
Thanks in advance!
With my girlfriend recently landing a job in the Stoke area, we are considering a move to Stafford. I work in central London and would need to commute in three times a week.
Does anyone frequently do this commute in rush hour? I want to be confident about the reliability of the service before I commit.
Looks like I'd be aiming for the 0714 every morning, avanti west coast service. Am i likely to get a seat? It's a 1hr 20 train. Would be hoping to get a seat and be able to do some work.
I've seen quite a few complaints about avanti west coast. How bad is it? How often are they likely to make me late for work?
Thanks in advance!

