goldmineghost
New Member
Hi, i regularly make a trip from London to Tunbridge Wells.
My journey is as follows
London St.Pancras to London Bridge (thameslink service) and London Bridge to TunBridge Wells (South Eastern)
I get an advanced single from trip.com thats says “London Terminals to Tunbridge Wells”.
It normally works at the gates st St Pancras but this time it didn’t and staff said its not correct.
How does it work? I belive it is valid.
Am i wrong?
I have attached a picture of the ticket.
Your help and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
My journey is as follows
London St.Pancras to London Bridge (thameslink service) and London Bridge to TunBridge Wells (South Eastern)
I get an advanced single from trip.com thats says “London Terminals to Tunbridge Wells”.
It normally works at the gates st St Pancras but this time it didn’t and staff said its not correct.
How does it work? I belive it is valid.
Am i wrong?
I have attached a picture of the ticket.
Your help and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
