As a life long resident of Leicester, I've had my station hijacked.
The trains used to arrive and depart from within 50 yards of Euston Road and the Tube, now if you have an Advance ticket at the country end of the train you're nearly in Kentish Town.
Concentrating just on the MML, the new barriers make it a bit of a scramble once a train is advertised for boarding, with having just the 4 platforms it is very hectic in the waiting area as trains have to be turned round quickly.
The seating is very poor, the lounge is a long walk away, as is the pub.
In February I returned home from Asia, it was very warm in Asia and extremly cold in London. I arrived at STP well before my 2125 EMT train to leicester, so I decided to have a nice hot cuppa in the Cafe nearest the platform, I think it may be called Camden something.
Well I soon got cleared out of there as it was nearly 2100, I had to sit outside in the freezing cold on those stupid Alloy seats, enough to freeze the ***ll***s off a brass monkey.
Damn eurocrats have nicked my station.
