adrianboult
Member
- Joined
- 27 Nov 2008
- Messages
- 44
I am just wondering if anyone may have some old images (internal or external) or memories of this club please?
It burned down in circa 2005 and the site is now a playground and art space.
It was next to Warrior Square station and the London bound platform looks like it may have had an entrance that led you into it from there as well as from St John's Rd.
There are a few images online of bands playing there in the 50's and 60's but precious little else that I can seem to find.
Thanks in advance
It burned down in circa 2005 and the site is now a playground and art space.
It was next to Warrior Square station and the London bound platform looks like it may have had an entrance that led you into it from there as well as from St John's Rd.
There are a few images online of bands playing there in the 50's and 60's but precious little else that I can seem to find.
Thanks in advance