Cinnamon009
New Member
- Joined
- 3 Oct 2013
- Messages
- 2
Hi, I'm moving to St Albans in a couple of weeks from Oop North and will be commuting daily from St Albans city station into the centre of London. I will be working near Cavendish Square so easiest journey is St Albans city to St Pancras then tube to Oxford Circus.
I looked at the season tickets and after reading around I'm now confused. If I get the most expensive season ticket which states Zones 1-6 it also states as a warning that it may not apply to underground. If I got this ticket would I be able to do the most straightforward route of St A to St Pancras then tube to Oxford Circus.
If this doesn't cover underground travel what does?
If I chose the cheaper ticket which just says its valid to Thames Link stations I could walk from St Pancras. But I also read that St Pancras isn't a Thameslink station so now I'm wondering where this ticket would be valid to?
I thought it was fairly simple assuming the difference between the two season tickets was inclusion of underground travel but the more I read the more confused I get!
I looked at the season tickets and after reading around I'm now confused. If I get the most expensive season ticket which states Zones 1-6 it also states as a warning that it may not apply to underground. If I got this ticket would I be able to do the most straightforward route of St A to St Pancras then tube to Oxford Circus.
If this doesn't cover underground travel what does?
If I chose the cheaper ticket which just says its valid to Thames Link stations I could walk from St Pancras. But I also read that St Pancras isn't a Thameslink station so now I'm wondering where this ticket would be valid to?
I thought it was fairly simple assuming the difference between the two season tickets was inclusion of underground travel but the more I read the more confused I get!