mq90
Member
Planning on travelling from St Albans City to Bishops Stortfofd and back tomorrow and maybe have a potter around London on the way back.
Would I be better off getting a Super Off Peak Day travel card (seeing as it’s £13.10 with a Network Railcard) and then add a Boundary zone 6 ticket on top?
Not sure a day return between St Albans City and Bishops Stortford offers me the freedom I want as I might be travelling quite a bit in London afterwards before getting back to St Albans.
Would I be better off getting a Super Off Peak Day travel card (seeing as it’s £13.10 with a Network Railcard) and then add a Boundary zone 6 ticket on top?
Not sure a day return between St Albans City and Bishops Stortford offers me the freedom I want as I might be travelling quite a bit in London afterwards before getting back to St Albans.
