Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
It was nice to meet you today, I had great time. I hope you enjoyed yourself and managed to get to your friends house okay in the end. Take care until next time
It was nice to meet you today, I had great time. I hope you enjoyed yourself and managed to get to your friends house okay in the end. Take care until next time
It was nice to meet you today, I had great time. I hope you enjoyed yourself and managed to get to your friends house okay in the end. Take care until next time
Aww that is alright, don't feel terrible. I was thinking about what your name was on the way home actually. I thought it was Alex but wasn't completely sure so I am relieved to find out I was right. My name is Benjamin
Now the whole forum knows my name and everyone who is going to the meal on Wednesday now know who I am in advance...