• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spotting at Finsbury Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

leomartin125

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2015
Messages
1,062
Location
North West
Is spotting banned at Finsbury Park? I have heard lots of bad stories about it in the past which is putting me off going.

Thanks,
Leo
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

221129

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2011
Messages
6,515
Location
Sunny Scotland
No but you have no right to be there. Plus as there are barriers you'll need to speak to someone to let you in.
 

NSE

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2010
Messages
1,920
I'd avoid any days Arsenal are playing at home. I've been there on those days (as a fan not a spotter) and the staff always seem pretty happy despite the crowds and stuff so I've never had any experience of Finsbury Park
Being unfriendly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top