I have 4 hours to kill in the Machester area and have a few questions
a. Does anyone have the Class 142 diagrams for the Haton based 142's?
b. Waht routes do the HEaton based 142's run on?
c. Where would be the best place to go and photograph the 142's based at Heaton? I will not have any access to a car so guess it will have to be a station
d/ What are the stations like re photogrpahy in the Manchester areas? I have not been there for a long time
Sorry its a lot of questions!
a. Does anyone have the Class 142 diagrams for the Haton based 142's?
b. Waht routes do the HEaton based 142's run on?
c. Where would be the best place to go and photograph the 142's based at Heaton? I will not have any access to a car so guess it will have to be a station
d/ What are the stations like re photogrpahy in the Manchester areas? I have not been there for a long time
Sorry its a lot of questions!
