• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spotters on the Bishop Line

Joined
25 Aug 2026
Messages
23
Location
Shildon, Railway station
If you don’t know who I am already I’m @ShildonTrainspotter on YouTube who is local and loyal to Shildon railway station

Are there any regular trainspotters along the Bishop Line
At or around: Bishop Auckland, Shildon, Newton Aycliffe, Heighington or North Road train station.

Just curious as I’ve been a solo spotter on this line for ages and it’s extremely quiet with little to no spotters at all.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xotGD

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2017
Messages
7,899
There are no spotters because there are hardly any trains!

Any local spotters will be at Darlington where there is a lot more to see.
 

Top