Metal_gee_man
Member
- Joined
- 28 Oct 2017
- Messages
- 674
I was looking at buying an Advance Sgl from SPA to CBW
On National Rail journey checker, LNER and SouthEastern the Journey at 11.10 on 17th Oct shows as £44.80.
Knowing splitting tickets is an option I head over to Splitticketing.com and low and behold it’s available for £33.70, not as a split or special fare just and advance sgl Spalding to Canterbury West, it still is as I write this
I assume the same booking system underneath? But why different prices?
Just weird
Anyway booked for £33.70 but I thought I’d give you guys and gals something to question
On National Rail journey checker, LNER and SouthEastern the Journey at 11.10 on 17th Oct shows as £44.80.
Knowing splitting tickets is an option I head over to Splitticketing.com and low and behold it’s available for £33.70, not as a split or special fare just and advance sgl Spalding to Canterbury West, it still is as I write this
I assume the same booking system underneath? But why different prices?
Just weird
Anyway booked for £33.70 but I thought I’d give you guys and gals something to question