Hi, I will be travelling from Chester to Pontefract on the 11th June, and I was wondering if anyone could suggest any good splits as opposed to the £45.70 SVR.
I'll be departing around 8:00 in the morning, returning the same day, but not too sure what time yet. I would like to travel on the fastest, most direct route - at the moment, NRE tells me to go via Altrincham to Manchester (less hanging around for connection in Manchester) but I am also happy to travel via Warrington Bank Quay if that comes out cheaper.
Many thanks in advance.
I'll be departing around 8:00 in the morning, returning the same day, but not too sure what time yet. I would like to travel on the fastest, most direct route - at the moment, NRE tells me to go via Altrincham to Manchester (less hanging around for connection in Manchester) but I am also happy to travel via Warrington Bank Quay if that comes out cheaper.
Many thanks in advance.