camvsthetrains
Member
Hi all, I’m a bit confused about purchasing some tickets using TrainSplit via rail forums. I’m travelling from Morpeth to york 11th March and want to travel the cheapest possible ticket. There is an option for purchasing the advanced ticket 7:04 Transpennine to Newcastle, with a short change then getting the 7:30 Newcastle to York.
The e-ticket says valid Specific TPE trains and connections only, but the ticket code says TD. So why is it letting me get on the 7:30 LNER service? Sticking to the itinerary isn’t going to get me in trouble is it?
I’ve purchased tickets before at this time and they’ve been TG.
So confused as always with purchasing tickets.
Many thanks for your help.
C
The e-ticket says valid Specific TPE trains and connections only, but the ticket code says TD. So why is it letting me get on the 7:30 LNER service? Sticking to the itinerary isn’t going to get me in trouble is it?
I’ve purchased tickets before at this time and they’ve been TG.
So confused as always with purchasing tickets.
Many thanks for your help.
C

