NaZzAtAzEr
Member
- Joined
- 29 Mar 2018
- Messages
- 65
Hi, I have some confusion with buying tickets with the season ticket I have.
I understand that split tickets, the train you are on has to call at the station the split occurs.
But not too sure about when buying tickets to go further than zone 6.
One example is I live on the Redhill line, and sometimes work at three bridges. I may be working at Clapham or blackfriars at the beginning or end of the day. Am I entitled to get a fast train skipping my local station, providing I have the season ticket and a ticket from local station- three bridges.
Additionally, how does this work elsewhere on intercity trains. Could I buy a ticket from a station within a zone to a city not in London, or does it need to be from the terminus or other station within London zones that the train calls at
I understand that split tickets, the train you are on has to call at the station the split occurs.
But not too sure about when buying tickets to go further than zone 6.
One example is I live on the Redhill line, and sometimes work at three bridges. I may be working at Clapham or blackfriars at the beginning or end of the day. Am I entitled to get a fast train skipping my local station, providing I have the season ticket and a ticket from local station- three bridges.
Additionally, how does this work elsewhere on intercity trains. Could I buy a ticket from a station within a zone to a city not in London, or does it need to be from the terminus or other station within London zones that the train calls at
