ChrisTheRef
Established Member
Personally, on undertaking, I will come up behind the car doing whatever slow speed it's doing in lane 3 and will wait for a few moments - because if we're honest, we've all just forgotten to move over again a few times.
If they're clearly just clueless, I take up lane 2 and pass as quickly as I can, but not in an aggressive manner, always keeping 1 eye on the car which, with a clueless driver, may pull straight into lane 2.
I've done this in front of a police car before, which proceeded to do the same thing several seconds later.
If they're clearly just clueless, I take up lane 2 and pass as quickly as I can, but not in an aggressive manner, always keeping 1 eye on the car which, with a clueless driver, may pull straight into lane 2.
I've done this in front of a police car before, which proceeded to do the same thing several seconds later.