I am not sure if this has been discussed before. Today SWR is running extra trains to Kew Bridge again, and, same as last time a few weeks ago, they are taken from the Reading trains rerouting through Kew Bridge instead of Richmond. Example: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:Q57560/2024-08-31/detailed#allox_id=0
Basically there are long periods of time when there are no Reading trains calling at Richmond and Twickenham. However I see no notices whatsoever from SWR’s website, app, or journeycheck.com.
I suppose this is related to some events near Kew Bridge, which must be well planned beforehand. Am I being very oblivious to some very obvious notices, or has SWR done a terrible job in giving notices to passengers with this type of service changes?
Basically there are long periods of time when there are no Reading trains calling at Richmond and Twickenham. However I see no notices whatsoever from SWR’s website, app, or journeycheck.com.
I suppose this is related to some events near Kew Bridge, which must be well planned beforehand. Am I being very oblivious to some very obvious notices, or has SWR done a terrible job in giving notices to passengers with this type of service changes?