Tetchytyke
Veteran Member
I’ve had them make me put my rucksack- which is clearly small enough- into the sizer at both Ronaldsway and Liverpool.In my experience they tend to target "wheelie bags". I've never seen any rucksacks targeted particularly if they are being worn at the time.
AFAIK all EasyJet ground staff are third party contractors. I imagine different staff have different attitudes to how closely they follow the rules but it’s clearly coming from the airline. Ronaldsway only has one ground agent and relatively few staff; the exact same people despatching easyJet flights also do Loganair. The difference is night and day.Wow, ok... that's surprising. I wonder if they are third-party contractors doing exactly as they are told, or perhaps the staff at Bristol and abroad are and don't care?
I also think it may be a more recent edict from the airline. They’ve been noticeably more anal about it in the last six months or so.
Last edited: