Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I'm pretty sure the pan can't be raised again after ADD activation until a technician has reset something - so it can't be used as a routine method of lowering.
I remember reading on each H that the Master Cutler service from Marylebone, which was steam hulled, ended up at Chesham I think it was. They had to back out a fair bit if not all the way. That was a wrong route. Someone else will have the right details about it though.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.