• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Rail Manager / Final interview - Selhurst, Victoria, London Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkafesci

Member
Joined
17 Aug 2012
Messages
7
I had my managers interview on Friday and was told that i would be informed this week if I have been accepted for next stage (medical), unsucessful or yes on hold, has anybody else had a responce yet from their final interview and if so by which method (letter, email or phone). Cheer for any info :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A-driver

Established Member
Joined
9 May 2011
Messages
4,482
I believe (and don't want to dash hopes if wrong but was how they did it a few years back) they will phone you if successful and email you if not. Possibly if you havnt heard back by Friday give them a ring.
 

Kkafesci

Member
Joined
17 Aug 2012
Messages
7
I was thinking of chasing up on friday as well if i havent heard anything .... I dont want to seem like a pain but also dont want them to think Im not bothered either! Thanx for advice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top