• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern obs couple more questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
23 Aug 2017
Messages
10
Doing my homework for interview.
I believe the shifts are 7/2, 7/2, 7/5 (if I've got it right) but what times do the shifts run from and to ?
Although I have my own transport, I'm trying to work out logistics.
Is there are commission on ticket sales?
Is overtime compulsory/expected?

Thanks in advance
Nev
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cseasy1984

Member
Joined
23 Jul 2014
Messages
29
Doing my homework for interview.
I believe the shifts are 7/2, 7/2, 7/5 (if I've got it right) but what times do the shifts run from and to ?
Although I have my own transport, I'm trying to work out logistics.
Is there are commission on ticket sales?
Is overtime compulsory/expected?

Thanks in advance
Nev

Times at each depot will vary so cannot comment on that. You will get 50p for each ticket sold. They say overtime is not compulsory but sometimes they will lengthen your turn but this is usually on weekends when engineering works take place and they have to cancel booked turns and create new ones.
 
Joined
23 Aug 2017
Messages
10
Thanks for the info about ticket selling and overtime. In regards to shift times I'm trying to find out the start/finish times with regards to travelling to/from drop. Although I have transport I need to work out contingency plan is that wasn't available or if I could commute to work by my public transport instead. (Depends how early the early shift starts amongst other things)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top