• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern GTR order of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowcupra

Member
Joined
10 Mar 2016
Messages
26
Hey
I applied for trainee driver December 2015. I've passed everything and over a month ago was asked to provide references. Since then it's all gone very quiet. No reply from HR.
At what stage would you be asked for references? Before a talent pool? Just after a bit of reassurance really that eventually there'll be a contract. Cheers.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

davidacton

Member
Joined
28 Oct 2015
Messages
10
When I started my references were checked when they wanted to offer a job.

It's usually done by an outside company called back check. They won't pay them for nothing.

Fingers crossed that it goes quick for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
 

Yellowcupra

Member
Joined
10 Mar 2016
Messages
26
When I started my references were checked when they wanted to offer a job.

It's usually done by an outside company called back check. They won't pay them for nothing.

Fingers crossed that it goes quick for you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks. They used career check for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top