choochoodan
New Member
Hi all, newbie here!
I’ve just applied for a shunter (train movement apprentice) at Slade Green and had a few questions if anyone can shed some light?
Job advert says 40 positions? How does this work?
35 hour week? Does anyone know the shift patterns for this?
I’ve completed the arctic shores test about a week ago and it still says “status in process”, is this normal?
Cheers!
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Anyone?
I’ve just applied for a shunter (train movement apprentice) at Slade Green and had a few questions if anyone can shed some light?
Job advert says 40 positions? How does this work?
35 hour week? Does anyone know the shift patterns for this?
I’ve completed the arctic shores test about a week ago and it still says “status in process”, is this normal?
Cheers!
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Anyone?
Last edited: