• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SOUTHEASTERN PROSECUTION RESPONSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

centify

Member
Joined
28 Dec 2024
Messages
5
Location
chatham, Kent
Greetings to everyone.
Please I need your help.
I received this letter below from southeaster rail and replied after two days. It’s been over a week and my 21days period has expired, yet no letter or mail from them.
Please how long does it take for a response to come.

Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

notmyrealname

Member
Joined
26 Oct 2023
Messages
502
Location
London
I can't see the attachment. But it could help the experts here if they can see the letter - are you able to post it again with your name, address and their reference number covered up?
 

Snow1964

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2019
Messages
11,209
Location
West Wiltshire
@centify did you reply by post (tracked or untracked) or email.

There is no harm in sending a follow up saying copying letter sent on xx date by email as no reply has been received.

Possibly the Christmas holiday period have delayed responses
 

centify

Member
Joined
28 Dec 2024
Messages
5
Location
chatham, Kent
Alright
@centify did you reply by post (tracked or untracked) or email.

There is no harm in sending a follow up saying copying letter sent on xx date by email as no reply has been received.

Possibly the Christmas holiday period have delayed responses

thanks. I replied by post. Not aware of tracked or untracked.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I can't see the attachment. But it could help the experts here if they can see the letter - are you able to post it again with your name, address and their reference number covered up?
 

Attachments

  • 7C8302EA-29C0-4606-A326-E6AC4A3EF6EF.jpeg
    7C8302EA-29C0-4606-A326-E6AC4A3EF6EF.jpeg
    532.7 KB · Views: 122

Titfield

Established Member
Joined
26 Jun 2013
Messages
3,240
It may be helpful if the OP posted an account of the occurrence together with the response they sent to South Eastern?
 

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,153
21 days is the time for you to reply to them. It will take them a few weeks for them to get back to you, especially as Southeastern's offices are likely to be closed until the New Year.
 

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,153
Good day, I’m still yet to get a response from them. Is it right to send them a mail as a reminder?
I suspect their offices have been closed over Christmas and the New Year.

It normally takes a few weeks for them to reply to you so I wouldn’t chase anything just yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top