• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southeastern EMU near Grantham

Status
Not open for further replies.

centro-323

Member
Joined
15 Apr 2021
Messages
113
Location
New England
Hello all, I passed this working today near the old Barkston Jn, a Southeastern EMU of some sort being towed by a class 66 (I think).


Any idea what they were up to?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

3973EXL

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2017
Messages
2,741
Hello all, I passed this working today near the old Barkston Jn, a Southeastern EMU of some sort being towed by a class 66 (I think).


Any idea what they were up to?
Class 465 and 466 set for storage/scrap: possible uses for them in future? | Page 11 | RailUK Forums (railforums.co.uk)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top