staticsteve
Member
- Joined
- 18 Apr 2014
- Messages
- 42
I'm posting to inform others who may be in a similar situation.
My intended journey was Catford Bridge to Bangor via London Bridge, Northern Line and Euston.
I held an Oyster zones 1-3 travelcard and a single ticket from Euston to Bangor.
My Catford Bridge to London Bridge train was delayed by approximately 50 minutes, which meant I missed my Euston to Bangor train. The next available train arrived at Bangor over an hour after the one I intended to catch.
I submitted a delay repay request, and I expected a battle due to the relatively high value of the Euston to Bangor ticket, due to the fact that I had a combination of tickets, and due to the fact the Southeastern website form doesn't allow you to request delay repayment for stations outside of their area (I had to upload seperate documents explaining my claim).
However, I was pleasently surprised to find a rail voucher in the post a couple of weeks later for the full cost of the Euston to Bangor ticket.
This experience may be useful for those in a similar situation, of for those who have bought split tickets and wish to submit delay repay requests.
My intended journey was Catford Bridge to Bangor via London Bridge, Northern Line and Euston.
I held an Oyster zones 1-3 travelcard and a single ticket from Euston to Bangor.
My Catford Bridge to London Bridge train was delayed by approximately 50 minutes, which meant I missed my Euston to Bangor train. The next available train arrived at Bangor over an hour after the one I intended to catch.
I submitted a delay repay request, and I expected a battle due to the relatively high value of the Euston to Bangor ticket, due to the fact that I had a combination of tickets, and due to the fact the Southeastern website form doesn't allow you to request delay repayment for stations outside of their area (I had to upload seperate documents explaining my claim).
However, I was pleasently surprised to find a rail voucher in the post a couple of weeks later for the full cost of the Euston to Bangor ticket.
This experience may be useful for those in a similar situation, of for those who have bought split tickets and wish to submit delay repay requests.