Bungaroosh
Member
- Joined
- 27 Apr 2015
- Messages
- 125
Hello,
I'm looking to book a return journey from Clapham Junction to Exeter. On a Two Together Railcard 1st class costs just £10 extra each for the return journey. I'm not familiar with these trains though, so if the only difference in the seats is the presence of an antimacassar (as on Southern and Gatwick Express), I'd not bother. But for noticeable extra comfort on 7 hours of train travel, a tenner would be well spent.
So yes, just wondering what the seats are like on this route.
Thanks!
I'm looking to book a return journey from Clapham Junction to Exeter. On a Two Together Railcard 1st class costs just £10 extra each for the return journey. I'm not familiar with these trains though, so if the only difference in the seats is the presence of an antimacassar (as on Southern and Gatwick Express), I'd not bother. But for noticeable extra comfort on 7 hours of train travel, a tenner would be well spent.
So yes, just wondering what the seats are like on this route.
Thanks!