• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South West Trains Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinHolmes

New Member
Joined
6 Jun 2017
Messages
2
Couple of questions on South West Trains and what they are like to work for?

What is the working environment like?
Is there a good working culture?

What are the chance of promotion and what do they do for development?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,468
Well, it would be useful to know what sort of job you are looking at for a start. Different roles may lead to different answers.
 

PudseyBearHST

Member
Joined
28 Sep 2015
Messages
1,122
Location
South West
Couple of questions on South West Trains and what they are like to work for?

What is the working environment like?
Is there a good working culture?

What are the chance of promotion and what do they do for development?

I don't personally work for them but I have relatives that do and have done ever since privatisation. Obviously I don't have much info but from what I gather, they like it and there is a good working environment.

From my personal point of view as a commuter, I think they are a very professional company in terms of customer services.

But as someone has already mentioned, it depends on the job you are applying for and it would be helpful if you include it in your original post
 

RobinHolmes

New Member
Joined
6 Jun 2017
Messages
2
The role will be office based more I believe. It will be in the planning side of things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top