• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South Wales Coastal scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.

43367

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2014
Messages
106
Hi
I downloaded the South Wales Coastal route a few months back and recently added the AP Powerhouse MTU enhancement pack, however I cannot find the scenarios that come free with it.
I have the scenarios that came with the route in the career mode , and I have downloaded a few in the drive mode, but I cannot seem to see that ones that came with the enhancement pack.
If anyone else has the enhancement pack have you had problems with the scenarios or are they just hidden away somewhere that I have failed to spot??

I have tried typing the headcodes and scenarios names into the search thingy but to no avail as yet

Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Iskra

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2014
Messages
10,730
Location
West Riding
You know there are two versions of South West Coastal? One is Bristol-Cardiff, one is Bristol-Cardiff-Swansea. Do you have the correct version installed?

The AP pack uses the Bristol-Swansea route, do you definitely have that and is that where you are looking?
 

43367

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2014
Messages
106
You know there are two versions of South West Coastal? One is Bristol-Cardiff, one is Bristol-Cardiff-Swansea. Do you have the correct version installed?

The AP pack uses the Bristol-Swansea route, do you definitely have that and is that where you are looking?


Oh dear looks like I have the wrong one,
thanks for your help:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top