• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South London Lines - 29 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

telstarbox

Established Member
Joined
23 Jul 2010
Messages
6,381
Location
Wennington Crossovers
I'm planning to do some South London NR lines and possibly Tramlink on 29 December, all within Zones 1 to 6.
If anyone wants to join they are welcome.

Provisional itinerary for the morning is:

Code:
0851 Blackfriars  - East Croydon 0921           via Elephant & Castle
0930 East Croydon - Tattenham Corner 1009       arrives 1007 in WTT
Walk to Epsom Downs if I can find it
1035 Epsom Downs  - Sutton 1044
1107 Sutton       - Streatham 1138              via Wimbledon 
1150 Streatham    - Sutton 1206                 via Hackbridge 
1215 Sutton       - West Croydon 1227
[I]Lunch break[/I]
Then possibly Tramlink branches east of East Croydon and/or Hayes to Lewisham.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Is the -21 at East Croydon a typo?
 

Feathers44

Member
Joined
12 Aug 2014
Messages
378
Epsom Downs isn't too hard to find but you will have to wend your way through the housing estate on the old station site to get there.

It's clearly signposted (although somewhat faded) from the main road (Longdown Lane South).
 
Last edited:

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,819
Location
West of Andover
Just make sure you wear shoes you don't mind getting a bit muddy.

I will probably be in London at some point during that Christmas week doing some unit bashing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top