I see that South Eastern are advertising for qualified drivers at Victoria & Orpington Depots considering putting my name into the hat....so my questions are.
1. What are rosters like?
2. Is there links? If so, is it route or traction specific for each link? Or do drivers sign all routes & traction for that depot?
2. What routes/traction are signed at mentioned depots?
3. What is the work content like?
4. What is the morale like? I know the franchise is up for bidders. Does their need to be a franchise change?
1. What are rosters like?
2. Is there links? If so, is it route or traction specific for each link? Or do drivers sign all routes & traction for that depot?
2. What routes/traction are signed at mentioned depots?
3. What is the work content like?
4. What is the morale like? I know the franchise is up for bidders. Does their need to be a franchise change?