The disused waiting rooms on platforms 13 and 14 at Clapham Junction must be nearing completion and reopening.
I wonder if the occasion will be marked at all. One of the windows has a nice general waiting room engraved into the glass.
Platform 9 and 10 has waiting rooms. Did platforms 7 and 8 ever have any? What about other platforms. Some are too thin to seem likely but what about platform 17?
Here's a couple of photos. I was using my mobile so couldn't get the sign so clear due to the reflections
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I wonder if the occasion will be marked at all. One of the windows has a nice general waiting room engraved into the glass.
Platform 9 and 10 has waiting rooms. Did platforms 7 and 8 ever have any? What about other platforms. Some are too thin to seem likely but what about platform 17?
Here's a couple of photos. I was using my mobile so couldn't get the sign so clear due to the reflections
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk