heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hello all,
I heard this on Asda FM at work today, and thought 'gosh, I haven't heard this for ages!' Having forgotten who it's by/what it's called, I can't find it. The main lyric I thought would be easy to google...or not, seems there's a truck load of other song's too!
I might have a lyric or two wrong I don't know, but basically the chorus bit is:
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
for the rest of my life,
my life
Again, I might have misheard a bit or two.
It sound's sort of indie, like The xx though it is a duet sung by a male and female, and the male sounds like the bloke from The xx, but I've trawled through the song's, or I'm sure I have, and nothing from The xx appears to be the song I've heard...now I can't listen to it!
!!
It start's off pretty quiet, no loud singing, then this sort of dance like bit comes in.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any help would be highly appreciated!
I heard this on Asda FM at work today, and thought 'gosh, I haven't heard this for ages!' Having forgotten who it's by/what it's called, I can't find it. The main lyric I thought would be easy to google...or not, seems there's a truck load of other song's too!
I might have a lyric or two wrong I don't know, but basically the chorus bit is:
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
I love yoooo-oooo-o-O-o-oou,
for the rest of my life,
my life
Again, I might have misheard a bit or two.
It sound's sort of indie, like The xx though it is a duet sung by a male and female, and the male sounds like the bloke from The xx, but I've trawled through the song's, or I'm sure I have, and nothing from The xx appears to be the song I've heard...now I can't listen to it!
It start's off pretty quiet, no loud singing, then this sort of dance like bit comes in.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Any help would be highly appreciated!
