• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Something I have got to get off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

90019

Established Member
Joined
29 May 2008
Messages
6,891
Location
Featherstone, West Yorkshire
That is probably one of the best posts I have read from 90019 in a while.

I'm not sure what that says about the rest of my posts :lol:

Ive never had any problems on the trainz forum in the past, but then again I'm not a key player in the trainz scene on the contarary to what my signature says.

The Auran forums were always a bit crap, and I very rarely go there anymore. It's usually just if I've been linked to something there.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SteveP29

Member
Joined
23 Apr 2011
Messages
1,181
Location
Edinburgh/ Chester le Street
I read criticism of me and posts that are made about me with the derision it deserves, if deserved, I just take it on the chin and try not to make the same mistake again.
I used to frequent chatrooms and the abuse that goes on there has to be seen to be believed. Profanity and abuse from people who wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world.
I just call them keyboard warriors, sitting brave behind their monitors, sitting there in their underpants waiting for the next pop up advertising loose women that want to take you to bed.

I've always had an interest in trains, but it has only been in the last couple of years that I've become interested in the technical and engineering side of them, which is why you'll probably find any thread started by me beginning with 'why etc...' I've expected a few replies along the lines of 'are you thick or something' etc. Thankfully that hasn't happened and I'm glad to say, my railway knowledge is a lot fuller.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top