• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Something about Sentinel-Cammell steam railcars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot039

Member
Joined
26 Feb 2019
Messages
13
Excuse,me . Is there any book or website about Sentinel-Cammell steam railcars. I wanna to find some exported Sentinel-Cammell steam railcars in 1920s.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lancelot039

Member
Joined
26 Feb 2019
Messages
13
I make sure at least 2 sets of railcars were exported to far east. I'm searching data about them.
 

theageofthetra

Established Member
Joined
27 May 2012
Messages
3,565
Location
Beckenham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top