bb21
Emeritus Moderator
- Joined
- 4 Feb 2010
- Messages
- 24,465
My mind seems to have stopped working today so I have a few very simple routeing questions which I need some confirmation for:
(1) Leicester - Long Eaton SDR valid via Nottingham on map EM?
(2) Sheffield - Long Eaton CDR valid via Nottingham on map SY?
(3) Sheffield - Huddersfield CDR Not Leeds valid via Swinton and Pontefract on map WK? (OK this one's bit weird I admit.)
All maps quoted are given by the NRG for said journey and all tickets quoted are valid for BOJ which I have checked with NFM06.
I suppose it is not difficult to see that I'm trying to split-ticket a LEI-HUD day return here. Doesn't save you much but it all adds up over time I guess. Validity via NOT also allows me a later return journey than via DBY. Anyone got better splitting ideas please feel free to tell me.
Help appreciated.

(1) Leicester - Long Eaton SDR valid via Nottingham on map EM?
(2) Sheffield - Long Eaton CDR valid via Nottingham on map SY?
(3) Sheffield - Huddersfield CDR Not Leeds valid via Swinton and Pontefract on map WK? (OK this one's bit weird I admit.)
All maps quoted are given by the NRG for said journey and all tickets quoted are valid for BOJ which I have checked with NFM06.
I suppose it is not difficult to see that I'm trying to split-ticket a LEI-HUD day return here. Doesn't save you much but it all adds up over time I guess. Validity via NOT also allows me a later return journey than via DBY. Anyone got better splitting ideas please feel free to tell me.
Help appreciated.