• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Solari Departure Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen1

New Member
Joined
3 Mar 2009
Messages
2
I am trying to find out what the first instance of a Solari Departure board was in the UK - whether it was a train station or an airport. I wonder whether anyone can help? I believe that the first example in an airport is Glasgow Airport in 1966, but may well be wrong. Does anyone know whether there was a Solari Departure board in a train station before this date? Would be most grateful for any ideas. I have been in touch with the company in Italy who are looking into it but I'm not too hopeful...

Many thanks,

Jennifer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top