• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

So, you're thinking of voting BNP because they're just misunderstood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,129
Location
Redcar
Spitting is the lowest of the low and I don't blame ANYONE in that situation for reacting like that!

Perhaps. But having watched the video I have to say, knocking someone down and then having two people kicking him at the same time and essentially beating the **** out of him...

A bit much maybe?

Either way I wouldn't vote BNP under any circumstances, and this video certainly doesn't help my view on the party.
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,530
Location
Yorkshire
It wasn't actually them that started it,
Do you have a source for that?

Looks like the BNP guys were winding these guys up and Bob Bailey was acting totally inappropriately and the Bob Bailey appears to touch and then shove one of them first, then starts swearing. You can't hear exactly what is being said but he appears to be saying "just get on your f***ing way", why doesn't he get on his "f***ing way" himself? Totally appalling behaviour for a prospective MP.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Aside from the fact that this is a BNP candidate, etc. Spitting is the lowest of the low and I don't blame ANYONE in that situation for reacting like that!
Racism is the lowest of the low, and the reaction was absolutely absurd for someone who wants to be an MP. I am disappointed that you condone it. Of course the spitting was wrong but if that had happened to any sane candidate they would have had it dealt through the proper channels, after all there is video evidence, and a conviction would have been possible. But as it happened the BNP became the main aggressors and it looks like they started it too, so a total own goal for them! Hardly surprising neither party wanted to make a complaint to the police.
 

lauraGeeGee

Member
Joined
1 Apr 2010
Messages
57
Location
Essex
Do you have a source for that?

Looks like the BNP guys were winding these guys up and Bob Bailey was acting totally inappropriately and the Bob Bailey appears to touch and then shove one of them first, then starts swearing. You can't hear exactly what is being said but he appears to be saying "just get on your f***ing way", why doesn't he get on his "f***ing way" himself? Totally appalling behaviour for a prospective MP.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Racism is the lowest of the low, and the reaction was absolutely absurd for someone who wants to be an MP. I am disappointed that you condone it. Of course the spitting was wrong but if that had happened to any sane candidate they would have had it dealt through the proper channels, after all there is video evidence, and a conviction would have been possible. But as it happened the BNP became the main aggressors and it looks like they started it too, so a total own goal for them! Hardly surprising neither party wanted to make a complaint to the police.


As I said, ASIDE from the fact it was a BNP candidate. In other words, spitting, at anyone, is just not on. It's just disgusting.

They would have looked much better on camera in my opinion if they had just had a heated discussion and let the candidate be the aggressor.

Spitting just makes THEM look the lowest of the low. They've not done themselves any favours and have given the racist thugs of society more ammunition for voting BNP!

John Prescott (sane candidate?) threw a punch at an egg thrower and would have done more if he wasn't pulled away, made big news too but he wasn't BNP was he?

I may sound like I'm a BNP supporter. I most certainly am not! I would NEVER vote for them in a million years.

Having been spat at myself at work I can sympathise. Wouldn't wish it on anyone and if I wasn't in uniform at the time, I would have reacted the same way!

Spitting on anyone is just vile.
 

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
9 Aug 2009
Messages
15,268
Location
Llanelli
Spitting IS vile. SO are the BNP. Two wrongs don't make a right! And there's a bit of a difference between John Prescott throwing a punch and his aides restrining him, and the BNP man throwing a punch and his aides joining in!
 

Oswyntail

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
4,183
Location
Yorkshire
I see the BNP communications director has taken down their website in a sulk because he thinks their leader is not effective - presumably not coming over with sufficient nastiness:lol:
 

ladydsm

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2009
Messages
99
Location
south east
well from what i can make out the asian guy got what was coming to him spitting is so rude lets hope for his sake the bnp never get into power or he will the first into a detention camp.
 

SouthEastern-465

Established Member
Joined
24 May 2009
Messages
1,660
Location
Greater London
I only agree with some of the BNPs imigration policies but as a group they are t*ats, but if I could vote UKIP would be getting it!
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,714
Location
London
Deplorable behaviour from both parties involved. These yobs should have taken the moral highground and simply ignored him.
 

the sniper

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2007
Messages
3,498
I only agree with some of the BNPs imigration policies but as a group they are t*ats, but if I could vote UKIP would be getting it!

UKIP, serious? :|

You might as well vote for the British Communist Party...

As for the video, both sides are as bad as each other, the Asian lad who spat actually managed the unbelievable feat of making himself an even lower form of human then the BNP members! Congratulations to that man, he's given the BNP even more propaganda to use against Muslims... :roll:
 

royaloak

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Messages
1,389
Location
today I will mostly be at home decorating
Deplorable behaviour from both parties involved. These yobs should have taken the moral highground and simply ignored him.

So if somebody spits at you, you will take the moral high ground then. Me, I would punch the tw4t in the mouth! It is because these tw4ts get away with it that they do it.

Everyone else joining in was bang out of order though, it should have been 1 punch.
 

ladydsm

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2009
Messages
99
Location
south east
So if somebody spits at you, you will take the moral high ground then. Me, I would punch the tw4t in the mouth! It is because these tw4ts get away with it that they do it.

Everyone else joining in was bang out of order though, it should have been 1 punch.

well said royal oak spoken like a real man there are far to many wimps out there who just let people walk over them.:D
 

royaloak

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Messages
1,389
Location
today I will mostly be at home decorating
Having been in similar situations myself (no spitting though just pushing), the look on the wallys face after I hit him was worth a thousand words :lol:. I just looked back at him and said "do you want to carry on this conversation?", he walked away muttering how lucky I was to his mates :roll:
 

devon_metro

Established Member
Joined
11 Oct 2005
Messages
7,714
Location
London
So if somebody spits at you, you will take the moral high ground then. Me, I would punch the tw4t in the mouth! It is because these tw4ts get away with it that they do it.

Everyone else joining in was bang out of order though, it should have been 1 punch.

When I say to yobs I refer to the three chavs.

Had they simply ignored his original comment then nothing would have happened. Naturally being spat at is disgusting and I can't say I blame him for his subsequent reaction.
 

CCF23

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Messages
381
Location
London
Haha i saw this many times today in school my economics teacher even showed it on the big screen but I don't know why he's in Barking if he's standing in Romford, but i agree that spitting at someone especially in the face is the lowest of the low. He started it though by when the three Asian's approached he said which one of you is the robbers or something like that but i would react like that too if i was spat at i don't blame him for that.
 

the sniper

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2007
Messages
3,498
He started it though by when the three Asian's approached he said which one of you is the robbers or something like that but i would react like that too if i was spat at i don't blame him for that.

Erm... I think he says "How many o' us are robbers", he also points at himself and the bloke next to him while he says it. You couldn't blame the Asian guys for mishearing them though, the BNP obviously aren't promoters of the Queens English! :p
 

CCF23

Member
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Messages
381
Location
London
Erm... I think he says "How many o' us are robbers", he also points at himself and the bloke next to him while he says it. You couldn't blame the Asian guys for mishearing them though, the BNP obviously aren't promoters of the Queens English! :p

Ok lol :) it seems a bit odd though that he is standing in Essex/East London when he sounds like he comes from somewhere else in the more up north. This constituency, Barking and in local Dagenham too, the BNP is expected to do well sadly as they have done in the past. This is my local area although i don't support the BNP i hope the Tories and David Cameron come into power and bring some needed change, sadly a vote for any other party including the Liberal Democrats is just a vote for Labour, i feel that there will be a hung parliament however unfortunately.
 

ladydsm

Member
Joined
2 Nov 2009
Messages
99
Location
south east
I went on the telegraph web site they ask you 30 questions then match you up to the party that offers what you want. I was in shock with the reply so im off out to buy my jack boots lucky I have the full lenghth leather coat .:D
 

starrymarkb

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
5,985
Location
Exeter
I went on the telegraph web site they ask you 30 questions then match you up to the party that offers what you want. I was in shock with the reply so im off out to buy my jack boots lucky I have the full lenghth leather coat .:D

For Mr Mosley or Mr Griffin? ;)
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
Aside from the fact that this is a BNP candidate, etc. Spitting is the lowest of the low and I don't blame ANYONE in that situation for reacting like that!

Well, yes, I can't condone what the young men did. Spitting is disgusting. But the prospective parliamentary candidate's response was not self defence in anyway. It was a huge overreaction. Common assault. Despicable.
 

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
9 Aug 2009
Messages
15,268
Location
Llanelli
I'm surprised that anyone could even consider comdoning the actions of either party.
 

Geezertronic

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
4,126
Location
Birmingham
I am with RoyalOak, not that I condone giving someone a slap but the last guy who decided to spit at me certainly knew about it. That was 18ish years ago though <D

Prescott set the benchmark for scrapping on the campaign trail though didn't he :D
 

GB

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2008
Messages
6,564
Location
Somewhere
Personly I wouldn't blame anyone for smacking someone for spitting in their face beit a member of BNP, Labour an OAP or my mum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top