• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

So what are the most realistic HST sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,298
I've got some on my hardrive which are quite good, better than my poor effort on UKTS at the moment.
 

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,298
The sounds may be used for something else (can't say anything more) so I can't upload them to UKTS.
 

joeholmes

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2005
Messages
367
Richard you teese!

I am very interested in whats in the progress matey

VERY interested

Yes Indeed

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,298
They're good if you go from 0% to 100% but I need to sort out a looping problem when you leave on say Notch 1 or Notch 4.
 

Harold

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
632
Location
Southampton
i have some HST sounds that i use quite a lot, but there are some sounds that came with my copy of the thames to mersey route on CD which are VERY VERY VERY good! :D :D :D

HBA135
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top