SLUG have some historic timetables:
http://www.stourbridgelineusergroup.info/files/Timetable---1997.pdf
1997 still shows an hourly New Street service.
I may be mistaken but I was of the impression a morning Hereford ran via Stourbridge calling at the Junction only until fairly recently (perhaps covid killed that?)
A single line remained to work into some industry - the Metro bridges over the connection to the sidings between The Hawthorns and Jewellery Quarter. I think the line ended there although others will know a lot more than me!
There hasn't been a scheduled train to Birmingham New Street from Stourbridge Junction since around 2004. Theres a train that was introduced about 12 months ago, 20.58 from Hereford to New Street, booked to run via Stourbridge, but runs non stop from Droitwich Spa. It returns from New Street at 22.57, again via Stourbridge, but non stop to Droitwich Spa.
The Hereford to Birmingham New Street trains were diverted via Bromsgrove in 2003, coinciding with a frequency increase of the Nottingham to Cardiff trains to hourly, under the new Central City link brand, these no longer called at Bromsgrove, Droitwich Spa or Worcester Shrub Hill, running down the old road instead. The diverted Hereford trains now made the Bromsgrove stop.
The Stourbridge line was reduced to a morning train around 08 30 ish from Great Malvern which called at selected stations via Stourbridge Junction to New Street. I seem to recall a tea time train too, via Stourbridge Junction that went thro to Nottingham. Its such a long time ago ! I'm sure somebody on here will have a timetable from then who can confirm. There was also a 23 00 from Birmingham New Street to Stourbridge Junction, calling only at Rowley Regis and Cradley Heath. This was rostered for a 153, which when it got to Stourbridge Junction, it was put onto the Chiltern depot, and woukd become the next days Town Car. I worked that particular train many times. But those three trains were soon withdrawn possibly in 2004.