• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Skips, Skoda, Spitfire Tractors & a Deltic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Established Member
Joined
22 Jan 2009
Messages
4,131
Well, it's that time of year again when we get little daylight to play with, and the tripod gets dusted off for use! The exception was 67014 at Bescot last week on the soon to cease lunchtime departure off Tame Bridge - http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p68012823.html

Friday night saw me at Tamworth in a torrential downpour for 90036 on
1P05. Any chance of a loco change folks? http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p68012827.html

Last night, I headed for Preston after work to shoot the Spitfire Tour. They were booked down platform 4, but thankfully somebody had dumped a Voyager in the way so the tour used platform 5. Here, 37676 & 685 stand awaiting departure - http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p68012824.html

I then departed to Crewe, to wait for the 37s as they'd be my ride home to Brum. The Northern Belle with 67025 alleviated the boredom - http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p68012825.html

55022 overtook the 37s at Chelford, but alas it didn't arrive before the torrential downpour set in. Yet another soaking for this shot, which I overexposed somewhat, and have had to try and rescue as best as I can - http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p68013146.html
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
Great shots there ferret, I was on the tour with the 37s and our departure from Preston was epic as was man pic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top