• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Skip southbound over Ribblehead Viaduct this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4SRKT

Established Member
Joined
9 Jan 2009
Messages
4,409
About quarter past three, 25th April. On Riviera Trains cream and crimson mk I stock. What was it doing?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4SRKT

Established Member
Joined
9 Jan 2009
Messages
4,409
Check. I'd just come out of the pub to get the 15:23 to Leeds when I looked up a fraction of a second too late to catch the number. Lots of degenerate skip veg hanging out of the windows I noticed!
 

4SRKT

Established Member
Joined
9 Jan 2009
Messages
4,409
No pacers I'm afraid. Took the kids for a walk in the Dales. Saw three sheds as well as the skip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top