466.networkers
Member
Hi,
I wish to travel to Ebbsfleet Int'l tomorrow, one way, with a 16-25 Railcard.
Avantix gives 2 fares - Any Permitted and Plus HS1.
The Any Permitted SDS fare is £5.40 where the same fare "Plus HS1" is £8.70.
Here's the thing - a CDR Plus HS1 is £7.55 - cheaper than a single!
I assume the Any Permitted SDS fare is NOT valid on the HS services, or am I wrong?
Thanks
Ryan
I wish to travel to Ebbsfleet Int'l tomorrow, one way, with a 16-25 Railcard.
Avantix gives 2 fares - Any Permitted and Plus HS1.
The Any Permitted SDS fare is £5.40 where the same fare "Plus HS1" is £8.70.
Here's the thing - a CDR Plus HS1 is £7.55 - cheaper than a single!
I assume the Any Permitted SDS fare is NOT valid on the HS services, or am I wrong?
Thanks
Ryan