• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Singles from London - Stevenage and Stevenage - Cambridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerheid

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2006
Messages
1,726
I've just paid £12 and £10.50 for the above tickets.

If I had instead bought an off peak return from Waterbeach to London for £21, would that have been valid for the journeys I want to make?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,541
Location
Yorkshire
I edited the title for clarity (as per our policy of requesting full names in titles) and also because there is no evening peak time applicable for the London - Stevenage flow (in that direction) unless returning a different day.

The single fares you quote are correct, however would a single from London to Cambridge not suffice, at £20?

An Off Peak Day Return from London to Waterbeach would have been perfectly valid.

LONDON TERMINALS - WATERBEACH
CDR - OFF-PEAK DAY R FCC
00000 - ANY PERMITTED

1 Adult @£ 21.00 = £ 21.00
__________
Restriction : B1
OUTWARD TRAVEL
By any train except those
timed to depart Mondays to
Fridays before 0930

RETURN TRAVEL
By any train
 

gingerheid

Established Member
Joined
2 Apr 2006
Messages
1,726
Thanks! I'll know next time.

Would I have been able to break the journey at Stevenage with a single? As unlikely as it sounds, I do actually have a need to drop by a place in Stevenage!!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top