GTR are reporting issues due a problem with the radio system used between signallers and drivers (I'm assuming that refers to GSMR?)
Does anyone have more details here? The details say a national fault, but it's listed as only affected GTR. I'm also not sure how a regional fault would affect all of GTR both north and south of the river
Source: https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service-disruptions/gtr-network-20230917/
Does anyone have more details here? The details say a national fault, but it's listed as only affected GTR. I'm also not sure how a regional fault would affect all of GTR both north and south of the river
Source: https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service-disruptions/gtr-network-20230917/
A national fault has been reported with the radio system which allows train drivers to communicate with signallers.
There may be some delays to services as a result, as train drivers will need to use a contingency method to make sure they have radio coverage before they start their journeys.
We don't have an exact estimate for the delays, but we expect most will be minor, under 10 minutes. If this does change, we will advise you further.