• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signalling failure between Banbury and Leamington Spa 5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairlie

Member
Joined
18 Mar 2010
Messages
133
I'm currently sat on a train stuck at Bicester North because of a signalling failure between Banbury and Leamington. Anyone know anything more about what's happening? From the on train announcements it sounds like a severe problem.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

godfreycomplex

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2016
Messages
1,757
I'm currently sat on a train stuck at Bicester North because of a signalling failure between Banbury and Leamington. Anyone know anything more about what's happening? From the on train announcements it sounds like a severe problem.
Loss of signalling between Banbury & Fenny Compton. Probably best to make alternative arrangements if you can.
 

father_jack

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Messages
1,557
Loss of signalling Fenny Compton area, technicians are coming from midland area rather than western so I don't know how that might complicate issues, I assume it's the eastern extremity of the Midland.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Seems signalling restored, 1M92 1823 PAD-BAN to go through instead of cancelling at OXF.
 
Last edited:

The Planner

Veteran Member
Joined
15 Apr 2008
Messages
19,723
Loss of signalling Fenny Compton area, technicians are coming from midland area rather than western so I don't know how that might complicate issues, I assume it's the eastern extremity of the Midland.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Seems signalling restored, 1M92 1823 PAD-BAN to go through instead of cancelling at OXF.
Western ends at Heyford. Its NW&C territory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top