Hello everyone,
I've recently been offered a signaller position and have yet to take my medical. Don't ask me why as it's totally ludicrous but I hate having my blood pressure taken; so much so that my blood pressure reading's always through the roof.
However, the last time I had it taken the doctor tried to get me to relax and he took the reading about six times in a row, and each time it dropped until finally I gave a normal reading.
Can anyone please tell me what the blood pressure pass/fail limit is for a signaller and if the company who carry out NR's medicals will allow wet blankets like me time to relax?
Thanks for your time.
Justin
I've recently been offered a signaller position and have yet to take my medical. Don't ask me why as it's totally ludicrous but I hate having my blood pressure taken; so much so that my blood pressure reading's always through the roof.
However, the last time I had it taken the doctor tried to get me to relax and he took the reading about six times in a row, and each time it dropped until finally I gave a normal reading.
Can anyone please tell me what the blood pressure pass/fail limit is for a signaller and if the company who carry out NR's medicals will allow wet blankets like me time to relax?
Thanks for your time.
Justin
Whoever did the audiometry should have told the cleaner to go away, that was unprofessional on their part.