OhNoAPacer
Member
When a SPAD occurs I presume that the signaller is aware that it has occurred and can thus take appropriate action, is my assumption correct or are there cases where this would not happen?
I also assume that in the event of a SPAD that, even if the signaller is automatically alerted, that the driver would contact the signaller, again is my assumption correct?
On trains that have a guard does he, as I expect, have expected actions to perform?
I guess I am just interested in a simple, I realise these things are never simple, explanation for what happens immediately following a SPAD.
Thanks in advance.
I also assume that in the event of a SPAD that, even if the signaller is automatically alerted, that the driver would contact the signaller, again is my assumption correct?
On trains that have a guard does he, as I expect, have expected actions to perform?
I guess I am just interested in a simple, I realise these things are never simple, explanation for what happens immediately following a SPAD.
Thanks in advance.