• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

signal.eu.org down?

popeter45

Established Member
Joined
7 Dec 2019
Messages
1,494
Location
london
i regular use signal.eu.org for looking at route pathings/timings but last few days the site seems to have totally disappeared, site doesn’t point too a IP anymore

anybody got any information on what happened and if it may come back?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A S Leib

Established Member
Joined
9 Sep 2018
Messages
3,355
I'm not sure what happened, but can recommend BRouter as an alternative (for some things; I generally use it for distances and shape files, not for timings).

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I'm not sure if you've kept checking; signal.eu.org is back up.
 
Last edited:

Top